Commissioned by the Duke of Medinacelli, Tuiga was designed by William Fife, Junior. She was launched in 1909 in Fairlie in Scotland. Raced succesfully by a British crew, she collected numerous 2nd place finishes behind her twin, the Spanish royal yacht Hispania.
Having changed hands and names many times, a full restoration was completed in 1993 at Fairlie Restorations. She now belongs to the Yacht Club de Monaco.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 30.0" x 5.0" x 31.5"
Item # CM-018C
$1195 + S&H